The last few months have been full of activity. Here is a brief list of things I was up to during that time.
- Graduated college (yay!).
- Helped my little sister prepare for prom and watched her graduate.
- Began staffing SPOP, the freshman orientation program at UCI (amazing).
- Drove up to San Francisco twice. The first time was for a b-boy jam and the second time was a spontaneous trip as a favor for Kendrick and which gave me a chance visit my friend, Jennifer Fong.
- Failed at watching a meteor shower due to overcast.
- Interviewed a gang member for a literary journalism piece.
- Had Boiling Crab for the first time. Definitely never going again.
- Spent a day in LA at the Getty Museum with Katherine.
- Finally grabbed coffee with Sony after months of delay.
- Hosted The UP Lab Café with Justin, Kendrick, Jesse, and Jennifer P.
- Launched The UP Lab with Justin and we’ve been met with amazing encouragement.
Things have mellowed out. For now.